August 18- Switching Over

   First, I want to tell you what this blog has meant to me.  It gave me the chance to vent my frustrations, share my heartache and express my deepest thoughts in order to get through the most devastating time in my life. I never in a million (or rather, ten million) years did I think I would only be writing it for a short period of time before getting pregnant. It was then my blog became something so much more than I could ever dream of. First, I was able to excitedly announce that I did the very thing my blog was entitled. I became that "one in ten million." But even more amazing than that, my story became a beacon of hope for others with my diagnosis. Since then, I have had women in over 61 countries reading my blog and over 20,000 page views. Women continually write to me telling me I have inspired them to keep on fighting and instilled hope in them, when all hope was lost. They write to me to ask questions and sometimes just to vent their frustrations, but every single one of them always thank me for giving them hope. Words cannot express the profound effect this has had on me. 

     Since becoming pregnant I've kept up with my blog, always feeling a bit apprehensive in fear I would upset those of you who are struggling with infertility. To my surprise, I've received an overwhelming amount of feedback asking me to keep posting updates because it restores a new sense of hope to see that things are progressing positively. It has been a few months now and I feel it's time for me to continue my journey in a new blog. I will still keep my previous blog out there because it is helping so many others, and I will always respond to those who write me. 

     For many years now, I have dreamed of being a memoir writer. The plan was to have the first one be about my pregnancy, whenever the time came. Being told by four different doctors that IVF wasn't even an option for me, my aspirations of writing such a memoir went down the drain. I am so very happy to be able to finally write the memoir I have always dreamed of, stemming from this blog. I am working on the actual book throughout my pregnancy. It will incorporate all the posts from both blogs and will have additional, never-before seen material included in the book.  My ultimate goal is to create a series of memoirs capturing my adventures of raising the twins. Of course, this should prove to be interesting considering I have absolutely NO experience with babies and I am about to have TWO! 

If you would like to continue following my journey, I'd love the company!

http://mytwinspirationaljourney.blogspot.com/

To all of you who have supporting me thus far on my journey, I am wishing you the best of luck on yours. I will ALWAYS be here if you need to talk. Keep on fighting the fight and remember these key things: 

- Doctors don't know everything!
- All it takes is ONE GOOD EGG!

Never ever lose hope!! 

Sending positive vibes your way,

Cole


6 comments:

  1. I started reading over your blog a few months ago and I just had to write to you as it has changed my outlook on my life!! I too have super high fsh & amh <1 but you are right it only takes one good egg!!! You have given me something POF shattered... Hope! Thank you so much, I will keep in touch as I begin my journey ttc despite also having odds like you did. Thanks again and sending hugs right now xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I read your post about turning around your diagnosis with supplements and Chinese herbs? Would you mind sharing those with me? My fiancé and I have been together for 8 years I was diagnosed with POF 5 years ago and we want a baby more than anything in life. I would SOOO appreciate it my email is chrissym1031@yahoo.com because I probably wont be able to see your response on here. Thank you sooo much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am Jessica Ivan from Las-Vegas USA,i am so lucky i found you Dr OKORO.Thank you for helping me to get my ex lovely partner back into my life.I am so blessed that you used a non forceful way of uniting and reuniting us.Our past,presence and future seems to have been all merged into one.You told me that everyone has a compatible soulmate whether in their life or waiting to come into their lives.I am so blessed and glad it's my partner of old.I did not want to really go and be with someone else,You have removed the extra baggage that has been affecting us and holding us back. Peace and thanks and more blessings to you.Dr OKORO for all your help,email okorohomeofrefuge@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. okorohomeofrefuge@gmail.com, I contacted Dr Okoro in regards of my Husband.who was no longer wanted to associate with me anymore.He was interested in working out of marriage,after begging and pleading with him I realized it was because of another woman,that he really was leaving me.My co-worker went threw a similar situation and told me that YOU had helped her. I cant thank you enough, I'm grateful she introduced me to YOU. After discussing the resolution with YOU, your get your boyfriend back spell has done more than what I expected. My husband not only came back to me, but he had also totally left his other woman for me and now we are happily married with kids, I don't know what I would have done without YOU,I believe you are my guardian angel.Dr Okoro,I want to thank you & your gods for all that you've done for me since all these days.I'm thankful for all the time & effort you & your gods have put into my case.I am very happy and I will always be grateful sincerely,His email is okorohomeofrefuge@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you need help to get pregnant? contact Dr Aboki on this email (pregnancysolutionhome@gmail.com) I am singing with joy today because of what God has use DR Aboki to do in my life,can you believe i got pregnant at the age of 40 year,i have be looking for a baby of my own that will call me mother for the past 21years,i contacted some many people who try their best but there was no solution to my problem, but when i came in contact with DR Aboki my story change from worst to the best,so many people think that i will never have a baby of my own,but when DR Aboki did his prayer for me i became pregnant all i did for him was to get the items which he told me to get and now i have a child i could call my own,i am so happy, you can contact him via email pregnancysolutionhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to share my testimony on this site, all thanks go to dr ejmen who help me to get pregnant with his herbs after 11 years me and my husband was married,i had my first pregnancy after 2 months i had a miscarriage, since then will have been trying to get a baby our family doctor said every thing was okay with me and my husband, i went home and started thinking about my life, i became a laughing story to my mother inlaw who wanted my husband to divorce me and marry another woman, one faithful day i was searching through the internet for a solution i saw a lot of testimony about dr ejmen on how he help people to get pregnant with his natural herbs and i said to my self let me give him a try and when i contacted him,he told me that i have nothing to been worry about any more once i take his herbs for one week i will get pregnant,he told me to buy some items that is going to use to prepare the natural herbs, behold i was pregnant after taking the natural herbs dr ejmen send to me just 2weeks making sex with my husband,if you are passing through the same problem kindly contact him via email: drejmencurehome@gmail.com or call him at +2349061828381 also add him on whatsapp.

    ReplyDelete