March 31- Awaiting Aunt Flo

Well... It's been a week since the potential ovulation and I'm anxiously awaiting the Red Crusader. For the past week I've been feeling stuff stirring down there, as if it's warning me: it's coming. If I do actually get my period, my fear is it's going to be a doozy. It's been so many years since I've had one I imagine that it'll be a build up of all the times I didn't and just hit me like a tsunami. I warned G to stay on his toes in the event I really do get it, as he may have to hunker down in a safe place for there's a good chance I'll be a fire breathing monster, smashing buildings and stepping on tourists. ...We do live in Orlando after all ;-)

My guess is if I'm going to be surfing the Crimson Tide, it will happen sometime in the next week or so. Right now all I can do is wait! In the meantime I'll stock up on chocolate and warn local law enforcement to stand guard....

3 comments:

  1. VISIT https://youtu.be/qdh4_ECV8EU

    If you're trying to conceive but still aren't getting pregnant
    fast as you'd like, then the Pregnancy Approach Review is a recommended method to consider. Completely natural and easy to get started. To read more visit https://youtu.be/qdh4_ECV8EU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am Jessica Ivan from Las-Vegas USA,i am so lucky i found you Dr OKORO.Thank you for helping me to get my ex lovely partner back into my life.I am so blessed that you used a non forceful way of uniting and reuniting us.Our past,presence and future seems to have been all merged into one.You told me that everyone has a compatible soulmate whether in their life or waiting to come into their lives.I am so blessed and glad it's my partner of old.I did not want to really go and be with someone else,You have removed the extra baggage that has been affecting us and holding us back. Peace and thanks and more blessings to you.Dr OKORO for all your help,email okorohomeofrefuge@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. okorohomeofrefuge@gmail.com, I contacted Dr Okoro in regards of my Husband.who was no longer wanted to associate with me anymore.He was interested in working out of marriage,after begging and pleading with him I realized it was because of another woman,that he really was leaving me.My co-worker went threw a similar situation and told me that YOU had helped her. I cant thank you enough, I'm grateful she introduced me to YOU. After discussing the resolution with YOU, your get your boyfriend back spell has done more than what I expected. My husband not only came back to me, but he had also totally left his other woman for me and now we are happily married with kids, I don't know what I would have done without YOU,I believe you are my guardian angel.Dr Okoro,I want to thank you & your gods for all that you've done for me since all these days.I'm thankful for all the time & effort you & your gods have put into my case.I am very happy and I will always be grateful sincerely,His email is okorohomeofrefuge@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete