April 14- No Flo

Welp... It's been just about three weeks since I thought I ovulated (which I swear I had to, I mean when else would you have sticky egg white cervical mucus??) but my period has not arrived. Even more strange, after the EWCM I continued to check down there and the progression of it seemed to be on course to surely get it ("and don't call me Shirley!"). Sorry, I'm a dork. Anyway, I even got really itchy for a few days and when I looked it up I read that it was a common symptom right before your period. So I thought for sure it was gonna happen. But then nada.? It's SO strange. The only thing I can think of is last year when my body was attempting to function again the month before I ovulated and got pregnant I had the same thing happen where I appeared to have the egg white mucus but then nothing happened. But then when it did it again the next month I really did ovulate. Is it that my body is slowly getting my hormone levels in check but there aren't many eggs so one won't always drop? Because technically the EWCM is caused by the surge in hormones so it could potentially start the process but not be able to complete it... I don't know. It's just strange. (And no I couldn't be prego again because we decided to go the oral route when the sticky fluid arrived). Funny the difference a year makes. Exactly one year ago when this happened I was desperately trying to defy the odds and conceive. Now I'm trying to make sure that fluke doesn't happen again. But so here I am back in limbo trying to figure out what the hell my body is doing. Guess there's not much I can do but wait and see what happens....

 I'll definitely keep you posted.

8 comments:

  1. Nice info, thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice sharing, thank you for info

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Cole. Your story is so inspiring. I was diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve yesterday and the doctor basically told me unless it's IVF, nothing else will work. My problem is also I don't even have partner and have to get donor sperm, so that's another factor in the equation. At any rate, obviously my diagnosis is different than yours, but I was wondering if the same treatment would be adequate for my situation? Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. VISIT https://youtu.be/qdh4_ECV8EU

    If you're trying to conceive but still aren't getting pregnant
    fast as you'd like, then the Pregnancy Approach Review is a recommended method to consider. Completely natural and easy to get started. To read more visit https://youtu.be/qdh4_ECV8EU

    ReplyDelete
  5. okorohomeofrefuge@gmail.com, I contacted Dr Okoro in regards of my Husband.who was no longer wanted to associate with me anymore.He was interested in working out of marriage,after begging and pleading with him I realized it was because of another woman,that he really was leaving me.My co-worker went threw a similar situation and told me that YOU had helped her. I cant thank you enough, I'm grateful she introduced me to YOU. After discussing the resolution with YOU, your get your boyfriend back spell has done more than what I expected. My husband not only came back to me, but he had also totally left his other woman for me and now we are happily married with kids, I don't know what I would have done without YOU,I believe you are my guardian angel.Dr Okoro,I want to thank you & your gods for all that you've done for me since all these days.I'm thankful for all the time & effort you & your gods have put into my case.I am very happy and I will always be grateful sincerely,His email is okorohomeofrefuge@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  6. I really appreciate the Great Prophet for making me bear a child after 15 years of my marriage, i taught all hope was lost and my husband's family hated me because of not being able to get them a grandchild. Thanks to the Great Prophet for making me happy again. You can contact him on Email ; @ p a l a c e o f s o l u t i o n s @ g m a i l . c o m or WhatsApp @ +1 6 3 1 5 7 3 5 7 2 6. He can be of great help and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never thought this Agbara Herbal Deep Cleanser would work. I’ve been trying to get pregnant for at least 3 year and everything I tried let me down… but for some reason I had a gut feeling to try Agbara herbal Deep Cleanser remedy and few weeks after i used the herbs They sent to me, and my period was regular& I missed my period, took 6 pregnancy tests and my dreams came true. Agbara Herbal Deep Cleanser is very good for women trying to get pregnant. I also love the fact that it’s all natural and completely safe. I definitely recommended this to anyone trying to have a baby. contact Dr cure Herbal Home Via ( drcureherbalhome@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm here to testify about the good work Dr Fasoya did for me, I have problems with my marriage that lead to devious and the same time I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 4 years and had constant pain, especially in my knees, During the first year my husband left me to meet another woman due to the stress, I had faith in God that i would be healed and my husband will come back to me someday, This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, weeks ago i came across a testimony of a lady on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr Fasoya on how he restore her broken relationship and she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness and relationship problems that he
    would be of help, so I contacted him telling him about my problems and he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured and my husband will return back to me within a 48hours, Well i never believed it until he work for me, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me and this time my husband have come back to me just as Dr Fasoya assured me of his words and good work, after sometime i went to my doctor to confirmed my health condition if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, the test came out negative, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other kind of problems at all you can contact Dr Fasoya for help via Email: (Fayosasolusionhome@gmail.com) Or directly on whats-app +2348151918774

    ReplyDelete